See below for a summary of product enhancements released on 06/28/17, organized by the affected page or product.
Optional Property Settings
- Added a setting which can be turned ON to hide the ‘Account History’ section on the Resident Homepage. Turning this ON will still allow residents to see their payment history, but will suppress the extra accounting rows sent from YARDI/AIM that sometimes cause confusion.
- Added a setting which can be turned ON to require Accounting Code (Tcode) for all accepted payments. Turning this ON would result in a higher Domuso auto-post rate by eliminating the cases where an Accounting Code is missing. Available only for Yardi integrated properties at this time.
Domuso Installment Loans
- Introduced Late Fees, Origination Fees, and NSF Fees.
- Late Fees: If a Resident is more than 15 days late on a monthly payment.
- Origination Fees: At the time of the loan origination.
- NSF Fees: If a resident’s monthly payment returns.
- Security: Added a requirement for users to change their password every 90 days. There will be an alert 2 weeks prior to expiration and on expiration with a link to update the password.
- Residents > Profiles: Added Accounting Code column to the Resident Profiles page.
- Posted, voided transactions will now appear in the Yardi and AIM daily posting report emails.
- Added payment method, check number and check image to the AIM integration. These details will be available in AIM for audit purposes.
Also attached as a pdf for your reference: