Domuso Installment Loan is a good option if you:
- Need additional funds for a move-in payment, security deposit or rent payment. A Domuso
Installment Loan gives you the flexibility to pay over time once your application is approved.
- Owe a rent payment that is larger than your credit limit. Using a Domuso Installment Loan is a
good alternative to maxing out a credit card.
- Can pay the loan off within 12 months. We currently offer 6- and 12-month loan terms.
- Are attempting to improve your credit score. Domuso reports payment history, which can help
improve your credit score if you make timely payments.
Domuso Online Certified is a good option if you:
- Are required by your landlord to make a certified payment. Domuso Online Certified is a convenient, online alternative to money orders and cashier’s checks.
- Can cover the cost of the payment up front. Funds will be pulled from your bank account
immediately when you make a Domuso Online Certified payment.
- Want to avoid an extra trip to the bank. Moving is hard, but we can make it easier. Domuso
allows you to make a certified payment anywhere, anytime.
Online payment with Domuso (ACH, Credit Card) is a good option if you:
- Want to make a payment outside of regular business hours. Make payments any time of day
with the ease of Domuso online payments.
- Don’t need to make a certified payment. You can pay rent online using your bank account or
- Can cover the cost of the payment up front. Online payments can return if you do not have
sufficient funds in your bank account or have surpassed your credit limit.
- Want to set up AutoPay. Domuso allows you to set up automatic, recurring payments so you
can set-and-forget your monthly rent payments.